To be able to use itsme®, you first have to download the itsme® app from the App Store or on Google Play. You then have to link your identity data to your itsme® account using your Belgian eID (electronic identity card) via this link.
See our video
Need more help? Follow these steps
First, go to this page and:
- enter your phone number and email address. Confirm your details.
- insert your eID card in the card reader. Validate your identity data. For this step, it is essential to install the Connective software or plug-in and that of your card reader if this has not yet been done.
- sign the itsme® contract with your eID by entering your PIN code
- your identification token (6 characters) will be displayed on your screen
Then follow the steps in the itsme® app:
- enter your phone number.
- enter your identification token (6 characters).
- enter the verification code (5 figures) received by text.
- choose your 5-figure itsme® code and confirm your code.
If your telephone supports Touch ID / Face ID / Fingerprint, you can easily activate it if you wish.