Do you have a new smartphone, or wish to reactivate the app after deleting or blocking it? Then read the following steps below*:
*Please note: do you now have a different cell phone number? Then read here what you need to do: How can I change my phone number?
Did you create your itsme® account with a Belgian eID or bank card*?
You can reactivate your account through BNPPF, Belfius, KBC, CBC, ING, Hello Bank or Fintro, provided the bank has read your eID card.
To reactivate via these banks, simply open your itsme® app and choose your bank from the list of banks.
You will then be directed to the bank's mobile banking app (Belfius and KBC/CBC) or to their mobile website (BNPPF/Hello Bank/Fintro) where you can continue the necessary procedure.
To reactivate your account via the eID card, you can follow the next steps:
- Go to our website: https://my.prd.itsme.be/unblock
- Enter your phone number (without the first '0' eg. +32 477112233) and confirm that you are not a robot. Click "Reactivate my account"
- Verify your data and click again on "Reactivate my account"
- Download the Connective plugin in case it is not installed yet on your pc
- Connect your eID card reader and enter your eID card
- Verify your eID card number, accept the general terms and conditions and click "Continue"
Note down the token (6 symbols)
- Open the itsme app on your smartphone and enter your phone number
- Enter the token (6 symbols)
- Enter the 5 digit code your received by SMS
- Choose your personal itsme code (5 digits) and confirm the code
Your account is ready to use again!