The home address of Belgian itsme® accounts can be changed via an eID update of the itsme® account. You can update the address via the bank (1) or via eID on our website (2).
It is important that the address on your eID card is the current new address you wish to use.
1. via the bank with which you created the account
- KBC/CBC: read out your eID in a KBC/CBC office or at a KBC/CBC ATM
- ING: read out your eID in an ING office, at an ING ATM or online on their website
- Belfius: your eID card at a Belfius branch, at a Belfius ATM or via Belfius Direct Net.
- BNPPF/Hello Bank/Fintro: read out your eID in a BNPPF office or on the EasyBanking website
Please verify whether the bank allows the sharing of ID details with third parties. Keep in account 1 to 2 working days before the changes are visible in your account.
2. On our website using your Belgian eID card (you will need a card reader)
- Visit the itsme® update page
- Enter your phone number and check the boxes. Click 'Continue'
- Read out your eID details and confirm the update of your data with your eID card pin code
- Success, your address has been updated
For accounts created with a Dutch ID, please contact us.