There are three options possible to have your phone number changed, all three options are listed below:
Option 1: If you have an active itsme® account, follow these steps to change your phone number in the app:
- Open the itsme® app and go to the menu (top right corner for iPhone, left side for Android).
- Select "My data" and click the option to change your phone number
- Follow the steps and done!
Option 2: Is your itsme app no longer active? Then you can activate it with your new number on our website. You will need a PC with a card reader.
Go to https://my.itsme-id.com/account/activate and follow the steps on our websit and fill in your new number.
Option 3: Did you create your account via a partner bank, and you don't have acces to a computer with eID reader? Then you must first contact us to have your previous number removed by the support team:
- Complete this web form. Choose the category 'change my details' and then 'change phone number'. Enter both your old and new phone number. Don't remember your old number? Then provide the card number of your eID.
- After an e-mail confirmation from our team, you can activate your itsme® account with your new number via by opening itsme and choosing your bank as your ID provider.